Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring at the river..

In the post of several days ago I published the green chairs image that I really love. Looking back over the files from the day I see that I was trying to do something with the trees the were growing behind the chairs. And to be  truthful it just didn't happen. About all I can pull from that set is the slight evidence that Spring has sprung. There is a greening of the grass and even the tree bark had some green mosses starting to color up.



As mentioned before I have crossed the million view point on the Google counter for the blog and the blog has been instrumental  in generating new business. I will print today 8-19 x 19 prints that will hang in the Sigma NU house on the OU campus that is business directly attributable to being discovered by an Interior Designer in Oklahoma City. I have another job pending with his company for a display in a Hospital Reception room also in OKC.

I love my job......

No comments:

Post a Comment