Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Friday, December 25, 2015

Resolutions ..........again..

This year I'm going to try to do something different. But to avoid potential "told ya so" remarks, I'm not mentioning what it is to anyone but Karen. It should be an interesting three months coming up. There may be an announcement then....

One thing is for sure though, 2016 is going to be a bang up year for my photographic work. I am going to actively pursue the Commercial side of the business as I have the time and with new hip and knees, I should be able to run with the wolves. Granted when I get out of the sack in the morning I have the first moves of Evil Knivel, a bit wandering and disjointed, but after a few steps I'm ready to take on the world. With the new camera which I am amazed at, in terms of clarity and sharpness, there are no boundaries I can't cross. As I have mentioned in the past however, the equipment IS just a tool, it doesn't make a photographer successful. That success takes a ton of experience, 44 years in my case as a full time professional photographer, an art background which has given me the ability to see beyond the obvious, and just plain ol' love for my job. OK 16......watch out !!!! Gonna be a great year !!!!  YEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAWWWWWWWW !!

No comments:

Post a Comment