Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Monday, October 26, 2015

Amazing location...

If you have been following the blog for a while you know that this has been the summer of replacements. July 20th was my right knee, now it matches my left knee which was replaced 7 years ago by Dr. Roviro of McAlester Oklahoma. I'm going to get a new left hip the 9th of November so I'm becoming more Byonic as I coast down the razor blade of life. The reason I bring this up is because in traveling to and from Tulsa to McAlester I noticed a scrap metal yard that looked very interesting. As you also may know as a follower I' m working with an Interior Designer from Oklahoma city to produce some abstract images for a Fraternity house on the campus of O.U. This site looked like it may fill the bill.

It went so far beyond my expectations that it isn't even imaginable. I asked them at the front desk for permission to shoot there and got look of skepticism but the gal went to a superior to check it out. She returned with a positive answer and a couple of weeks ago I spent several hours in photographic heaven. I won't post the images the Frat will use till they are approved but I caught several others that I m keeping for myself. I really like these found images. I'll post more tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment