Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Friday, August 14, 2015

Three windows...

Looking through some files from the Paris trip I came across three images that seemed to call out to me. The provincial nature of Paris, the age of the buildings, and the subtle colors throughout the country are exemplified in these images. I really enjoyed being there and the people and food were amazing. It seemed as though anywhere I looked I saw an image screaming out to be captured. It always seems as though when in a new area my senses get tuned up for new "visions". This is not only in situations where I am traveling but also when on a job in a factory or plant producing images for a client. I guess that because I have been photographing professionally for 42 years that I should expect this kind of reaction to what I see in visual situations. I try to have my camera with me all of the time and inevitably when I don't,


I immediately regret it as a striking image will present its self and because I don't have my camera, it is lost forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment