Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, May 13, 2015

19,000 views around the corner....

With the recent weather here in Oklahoma...tornadoes...rain...more rain...and more rain coming, my personal photographic efforts have come to a standstill. The commercial work is still coming in but I can't seem to get time to shoot for myself. It is somewhat frustrating because I like to produce personal imagery. With that said, after Wednesday of next week the rain should subside and I can get out and shoot. It feels like, no pun intended, that I've been enduring a drought of personal photographic creativity. I really hate that ! In all probability I will look at some old imagery and see what I can put together this weekend.

With that in mind....look for my Blog to surpass the 19,000 view mark next week. That's pretty exciting....who'd a thunk....

No comments:

Post a Comment