Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, March 1, 2015

A new assignment .........

I have picked up a new client and we are in process of creating a set of 5 images for for a group in Oklahoma City. As with all clients that are new we have to learn to speak each others creative language. The project is somewhat fluid as he is dealing with a project head and ideas are still bouncing around between the two of them. It's really pretty interesting as we started looking at architectural facets throughout the city originally and that concept is being balanced against another. Of course I have a collection of images that seemed to suit the bill but since then the idea has developed into another area of thought. I'm going to love this project because it will challenge my ability to keep reinventing the visual subject matter that will be used. I love my job....

No comments:

Post a Comment