Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Working with Clients.....The Power of the Image

Over the last 43 years I have been lucky enough to cement together solid relationships with many of my commercial Clients. The relationship obviously starts with the first job and then develops as the work progresses and and then extends on through future assignments. As the relationship develops an understanding also grows between myself and the Client. As I see what they are wanting I can fine tune the desire through the work I produce. The initial project could have one specific desire but throughout the production of the project I can generally amplify that desire into a visual sidewalk that will lead to more interest in the Clients business. It could be through more images of the facilities they have, visually driven questions about the personnel and capabilities, or even just a warm fuzzy of the services offered. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Several of my Clients have begun projects without realizing the potential power of the Image. On several occasions I have had the privilege of showing possibilities to them of how to expand the power of their message using the images in different ways. This could be through websites, brochures, individual images used as wall decor, and television commercials. Sometimes this is an easy process and other times you have to lead the horse to the water.

It is very obvious to me how to expand the value of the Image because I have been working with them so long. For some clients this vision doesn't  really come easily and I try to open the possibility field so they see the light. Multilayering the use of images not only makes sense from an economic point of view but also helps develop the "Brand" of the company, organization, or product. The image could be of a product, service, location or individual that is part of the company from which the viewer could start to develop a "Recognition base". Every time that image is seen, the company comes to mind. By starting with one or two images a building process can begin so that any image from the company, whether it is from a service offered, location view, product or individual, the Name of the company comes to mind. That is the Power of the Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment