Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New Challenges..........

You may have heard the bells toll for my trusty Mac Pro that I have used for many years. Three weeks ago it started to act really strange and then just gave up the ghost....the screen went black, 
lights out, not gonna work any more......

I did some hand wrenching for a couple of days as to what to buy next, a Mac Pro for a lot of money,
or a Mini Mac maxed out with ram and a large storage drive. I decided on the Mini Mac and a three Terabyte storage drive. In the process several tasks have changed and the Ol' Dog has to master some new tricks. I really hate that but you have to move with the technology not against it. 

I'm going to have to transfer several drives from my old machine into the new one and hook up with iCloud to hold all that I have. That necessitates a trip to the Apple store and a sit-down with a "Genius" that may or may not be able to help. As we used to say in the late sixties...onward through the fog.

I have however had another very successful Senior Session a couple of days ago. In our consultation we discussed some options and decided on a direction to go. One of the neatest images of the session I have included on this blog......a pretty nice shot. I love my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment