Translate

CONTACT US...


Phone
1-918-760-1575

email mspeermorgan@netscape.net



Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Maple Leaf !!!

Wow !! What a fun but rushed time....

We left Tulsa about 7 in the morning to get to Carthage and prepare for the Maple Leaf One Shot. Typical ride up I-44 no really interesting items to see on the way other than the progress of St. Johns Hospital in Joplin that was destroyed by the Joplin Tornado a few years ago. It is going to be an amazing and much needed facility of the area.  They were one of my best Commercial accounts in the area when I was located in Carthage. I'm looking forward to working with them again once the construction is completed.

I had advertised on Facebook and my Blog concerning the One Shot for the first time actually. I was amazed by the turnout. We had a great time seeing past clients and a few new ones appeared. Very good to see everyone again. I am precess the images getting ready to send them to my lab for production. I'll post a few after I'm finished.

I didn't have much time to get to the Car Show regrettably, but I did briefly walk through. Amazing number of Hot Rods and custom cars from the twenties through the present cars we have now. I'll spend more time next year. I'll write more later concerning the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment